Injected into the grapevine, tree or plant. Vegetables and plants inject into soil for each plant inject 10 ml into soil at the base of the plant about 2" into soil with pipette. 120 ml bottle.
The method to inject into the tree or vine is the following:
Black Rot Be Gone ™.Safely promotes healing of the whole tree for Black Rot disease. All organic plant ingredients. Drill 8 holes at 45 degree angle about .125" to .625" ( 5/8") deep. Apply about 1 ml per hole ( one pipette full), do not overflow hole. The drill bit size is best at 3/16" in diameter. Repeat this 4 different days until all 120 ml is gone. Shake well before using. Keep away from pets and children. Wear eye protection, DO NOT SPRAY. Visit web site https://blackknotbegone.com for more information.
If the tree is over 4 inches in diameter drill 8 holes if the tree is less than 4 inches in diameter only drill 4 holes
Pipette size - will hold 1.2 ml
When drilling the 8 holes, please make sure to ream them out to clean out all debris. This will allow the black Rot to be gone to fill the cavity and absorb through the vascular system. The older the tree the deeper you will need to drill it is ok to drill deeper to ensure you drill into the xylem layers vascular system.
Shake the Black Rot Be Gone Very Well before Applying.
OK to use a 3/16" drill bit to drill 45-degree angles up to 5/8" deep into the trunk of the tree.
Make sure you clean out each hole by running the drill and pushing and pulling out the drill bit to clean out the debris.
Drill 8 holes around the trunk of the tree about 6-12" from the ground if the tree or vine is 4 inches or larger.
The 45 degree angle is to utilize the capillary action in the tree to feed the whole tree. If the tree is less than 4" in diameter only drill 4 holes into the trunk of the tree.
Use the pipette that shipped with the product and apply about 1 ml per hole per day to each hole. Apply so the product does not overfill hole and run down the tree.
You can seal up the holes with only a natural product, do not use paint or petroleum-based sealant. Some people have had good luck with beeswax.
You can apply Black Rot be gone any time the tree or vine is absorbing nutrients up through the root system, early spring to late fall. The best time is any time you see the black rot disease on the tree and then again in early spring for preventative protection. The tree is the most susceptible as the fungus spores are airborne in the early spring.
Promotes natural healing throughout the vine with organic, natural products to heal the plant from the bacteria and fungus and apply in spring to protect the vine, tree or plant from the infection.
Black Rot is a name used for various diseases of cultivated plants caused by fungi or bacteria, producing dark brown discoloration and decay in the leaves of fruit and vegetables:
- A disease of the apple, pear and quince caused by a fungus (Botryosphaeria obtusa or Physalospora cydoniae)
- A disease of grape vines caused by a fungus (Guignardia bidwellii), affecting the aboveground part of the vine, and favored by warm, humid weather; also called grape rot
- A disease of cabbage and related plants caused by a bacterium (Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris). Occurring around the world, it affects primarily the aboveground parts of plants. Vegetables in the crucifer family are susceptible, including broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, Chinese cabbage, kale, mustard, radish, rutabaga, and turnip. Many weeds may host this pathogen including Shepherd's Purse, wild mustard, and yellow rocket.
- A disease of the potato caused by a bacterium (Erwinia atroseptica)
- A disease of citrus plants caused by a fungus ( Alternaria citri )
- A disease of the sweet potato caused by a fungus (Ceratostomella fimbriata)